Christmas Promotional Ideas
The holiday season is a fantastic time to create some Christmas promotional ideas to encourage sales at your business. Christmas is one of the most important holidays for Christians around the world as it commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ. In the United States, Christmas includes traditions that are both secular and religious.
Useful for: Any American company, organization or Christian church. More secular wintery decorations and promotions are most appropriate for a broader audience, but religious organizations and retailers such as Christian bookstores might want to use more traditional promotions.
Outcome: Contributes to the enthusiasm often generated by the holiday season to increase sales and positive feelings about the company as well as spreading awareness of your brand. This time can also be used to advertise your holiday promotions to your target market.
- Hold a sweepstakes giveaway of a giant stocking or hot Christmas gift. In order to enter, customers have to fill out a slip containing their contact information. The information from the entries can be saved to use for future mailing lists and will build excitement that will add store traffic.
- Set up a Santa’s corner and have the jolly old elf in the store to take pictures with children.
- For Christian organizations, hold a living nativity that will portray the Holy Family.
- Offer a discount coupon or special sale to reward purchases made early in the season.
- Do a 12 Days of Christmas promotion. Pick a single item to have a deep discount every day for the 12 days.
- ‘Tis the season to be generous. Include a gift certificate or coupon for a dollar-off or percentage-off amount with all orders purchased during a certain window. This way buyers can buy a gift for a loved one, and get themselves a gift as well with the certificate after the holidays.
If you’re looking for Christmas promotional products, you can find them at bagwellpromotions.com