Independence Day, celebrated every year on the Fourth of July in the US, is the biggest holiday of the summer season. It commemorates the day that the Declaration of Independence from Great Britain was signed in 1776. Public celebrations include fireworks, parades, fairs, carnivals, concerts, etc. It is also a traditional favorite for family get-togethers. As the most popular day to celebrate American patriotism, it offers great promotional opportunities for organizations of all kinds.
Useful for: Enterprises of all kinds.
Outcome: By demonstrating that you are aligned with fundamental American values, your supporters feel closer to you and your business.
- Patriotic promotional products with your name or message imprinted on the item
- Giveaway Flags such as inexpensive stick flags. You can even imprint your company name or message on the stick.
- Sponsor and participate in an event that is associated with Independence Day.
- Run a contest. A popular summer retail patriotic contest is the Bernie The Bear Patriotic Giveaway. This comes with entry blanks, entry box and more.
- Pass out USA Flag lapel pins. Churches, VFW , American Legions and other organizations can give these out as a part of Patriotic service or event.
July 4th Independence Day Promotions
For more seasonal promotions see our Promotional and Marketing Event Calendar